Mojito - Black / Pewter
THE NEW GENERATION OF SHOES WITH 3D COMFORT PADDING
It's not your traditional Mojito!
Feast your eyes on this stunning conceptual design. Julian Hakes continues to amaze us not only with this constructional genius of a shoe but how he continuously strives to make this shoe even more AWESOME than it already is! Is that even possible with a shoe like this?! It sure is! These newly designed Mojitos give you extra padding and comfort! What girl wouldn't appreciate that!
The Mojito shoe is a unique footwear concept that has it all from daring, feminine, bold but classy! The inspiration comes from the study of the shape a foot print makes in the sand. It is designed around the shape and contours of the foot and has a comfortable natural fit. High tech composite material twists around the foot supporting ball and heel.
* Upper: pc.
* Sole: synthtic.
* Lining: new 3D comfort padding. Quilted heel pad.
* Flex composite ribbon at toe.
* 4" heel. .75" platform.
* MORE CUSHION FOR MORE COMFORT AND A GREAT FIT.
* Sizes listed are US.
* These originally come in European sizes that have been converted to US sizes in this way:
Julian Hakes original. Women's shoe. Imported.
All sizes are listed in US unless otherwise noted.
Please refer to size chart as a general guideline to help you decide on the right size.Because sizing and fit can vary between brands we have provided a standard conversion. Specific brand conversions can be found in the description of the shoe so please check there first. We've also listed the different brand conversions below the Standard Size Conversion Chart. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific sizing questions or would like more information. We'll respond right away! How to measure:
- Measure the length of your foot (heel to toe) by standing on a tape measure or ruler.
- Record the measurement in centimeters (cm).
- Select a size from the standard size conversion chart (listed below) that best matches your foot measurement.
- Note: the chart is only a guide and may vary from brand to brand because there is no universally accepted size chart.