Irregular Choice Rosie With Love
Unleash your inner queen of hearts in these hubba hubba hunk of love high heeled platform ankle boots.........Aaaaarrrrroooogahh! Featuring a PVC red upper with a laser cut scalloped edging, a polka dot and candy stripe detail upper, candy stripe platform and cut out heart heel and a giant love heart bow embellishment with cascading love heart stripes on the upper. Comes with a zipper fastening. In 2010 Irregular Choice teamed up with the London College of Fashion, running a competition to design shoes to celebrate our 10th anniversary. The winner Rosanna Gault ‘s amazing designs were quickly snapped up by fans and stylists and spotted on Jane Horrock aka Bubble on Absolutely Fabulous in the 2011 television series and Nicki Minaj during New York Fashion Week. Seven years on, Dan decided to invite Rosanna back to the IC creative hub to work her magic on further designs on the beautiful platform heart heel kit that received so much attention. We are sure you will agree that the results are even more spectacular than the originals.
* Upper: patent leather.
* Sole: leather.
* Lining: leather.
* 4" heel.
* Sizes listed are US.
* These originally come in European sizes that have been converted to US sizes in this way:
Irregular Choice original. Women's shoe. Imported.
All sizes are listed in US unless otherwise noted.
Please refer to size chart as a general guideline to help you decide on the right size.Because sizing and fit can vary between brands we have provided a standard conversion. Specific brand conversions can be found in the description of the shoe so please check there first. We've also listed the different brand conversions below the Standard Size Conversion Chart. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific sizing questions or would like more information. We'll respond right away! How to measure:
- Measure the length of your foot (heel to toe) by standing on a tape measure or ruler.
- Record the measurement in centimeters (cm).
- Select a size from the standard size conversion chart (listed below) that best matches your foot measurement.
- Note: the chart is only a guide and may vary from brand to brand because there is no universally accepted size chart.